You Can Prevent Water Damage
Every business or home can experience major water damages, no matter where you may live. Basement flooding, sewer backups and heavy rainfall can all lead to major damages. Let the professionals from Paul Davis alleviate the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. In order to reduce the damage your building will sustain, call the professionals immediately. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors can inspect and fix the issue, no matter the amount of water damage.
What Causes Water Damage?
Every family has appliances that are important to day to day life. Unfortunately, when they break, they can often bring more harm than good. Whether it’s your dishwasher, washing machine, toilet or sink, any of these appliances could cause major damage by flooding. , don’t hesitate to call. The water damage repair technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix any leaks and repair water damage efficiently. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets overflow
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Rivers or streams that have crested
How to Prevent Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid water damamge repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable pressure on your pipes or hoses.
- When an emergency happens, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to stop any further damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to use your common senseCheck your house regularly. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s only a small leak, then address it yourself as soon as possible. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, reach out to the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Restoration Services We Offer
When the worst happens, don’t wait. Paul Davis franchises all offer 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
We Have Effective Water Damage Restoration Services
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you need water damage remediation call Paul! at 888-473-7769. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages– you can rely on Paul Davis to handle any water emergency you throw our way.