Storms Damage Scenarios
Mother Nature is impossible to predict, and some storms can cause severe damage. Our damage repair service can repair your property, getting it back to new in a jiffy. Our local teams know the hazards of local storms and how to get everything back to normal.
Get through the storm, and then examine the impact. Read on for more.
Insurance for Storm Damage
Coverage varies based on your area, your policy, the amount of damage and other factors.
Most weather damage is covered, but filing quickly is necessary. If you delay, you could pay more later but lose your chance for a payout.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Damage from Flooding: Flood water can ruin foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold growth and more.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular wind storms can completely destroy, like catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Wind-related Property Damage: This can damage structures, destroy glass, destroy trees and landscaping and electricity hookups and more.
- Hail Storm Damage: This can cause shingle and siding damage, leading to long-term leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Winter Storm Damage: Blizzards can cause collapsed roofs, break branches and power poles, and much more.
Hire a Trusted Contractor
Danger is high after a storm, and a professional restoration service company can help you get repairs done right. Contact us today.