Disaster Planning in White Mills
One of the biggest parts of operating a business in White Mills is ensuring the continuity of their business. However, these plans typically focus on things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services in White Mills after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.