Upton Disaster Planning
There are many important parts of managing a business, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. Normally, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was created with property managers and owners in mind. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.