Disaster Planning in Springfield
Every company needs to plan to guarantee business continuity. However, these plans usually focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services in Springfield after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.