Sonora Disaster Planning
Every company needs to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. However, plans like that typically focus on things like data back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your tenants.