Radcliff, KY, Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is one of the most important parts of your home and is the setting for several great events. The roles of your kitchen make it so essential to be a place that functions properly for your family. Paul Davis’ restoration & remodeling team help you realize a space that fits your lifestyle – and looks beautiful, too.
The Paul Davis brand has developed a strong reputation for kitchen remodeling projects over the past 50 years. Though we’re often asked to assist with rebuilding following property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people these important projects. Call us for Radcliff kitchen remodels projects of all sizes.
A Paul Davis remodeling technician will work hand-in-hand with you to determine how you want your new kitchen to look. Based on this, a detailed blueprint and schedule can be created. We will utilize the best materials and processes to do the project the right way.
In addition to improving its appearance, we can help improve your kitchen’s functionality. Whether it’s more space or new appliances, this is the right time to make the improvements you’ve always dreamed of. This is also an excellent way to improve the overall value of your property.
There are many different items required to create the ideal kitchen. Peruse the list below to see some of the items that will be involved with your remodel.
- Cabinets: Next to walls and floors, cabinetry usually takes up the most kitchen real estate. Ensure your cabinetry stands out for the right reasons with new glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Countertops: Improve the look and feel of your home’s kitchen through marble, glass, laminate, and travertine. Let us help determine the best choice for you.
- Walls: This can go far past patching holes and adding a new coat of paint. Another thing you can try is adding a creative new backsplash in your kitchen.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade some or all of your appliances? Complete your kitchen remodel a new fridge, stove, dishwasher, and more.
- Sinks: Sinks are used frequently in any kitchen. It’s our objective to help you choose a sink that provides the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: Make sure you can highlight all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. From pendant lights to chandeliers, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Contact Paul Davis of Radcliff to help make your dream kitchen become a reality with a free consultation. By talking about the items listed above, we will design and create your perfect kitchen.