Radcliff, KY Disaster Planning
Every company needs to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free consultation today, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services in Radcliff, KY following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.