Radcliff, KY Disaster Planning
There are many important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. Typically, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property managers and owners, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a complimentary assessment, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.