Damage Caused by Water in Radcliff
Water damage spawns from many unexpected places. Typical culprits can be found in appliances. The Paul Davis service masters know how to take care of flood damage of all types. From fully flooded properties to water spots, our pros are qualified to isolate damage to guarantee it does not continue and continue mold growth.
What Causes Water Damage?
There are many ways your office can take on flood damage. Malfunctioning equipment such as refrigerators may overflow. More man-made reasons for water damage consist of sewer or septic tank breaks, as well as overflowing toilets. These issues might start out small. Be it poor sewer lines or appliances, manmade structures can throw out hazardous water damage. Regardless of the kind of business you own, flood damage is a real problem for your storefront. If ignored, it could contribute to future damage in the form of mold.
Water damage can be caused by natural sources in addition. Heavy downpour or storm systems may problems for your commercial property in their own right. They can have a worse result if you have property near a body of water that breaches during these heavy rains.
What We Can Do
Paul Davis offers a long list of tasks such as water damage assessment and extraction. Depending on the needs of your property, Paul Davis specialists can sanitize damp surfaces such as walls. We also clean and sanitize items such as clothes. If neglected, sever water damage could leave fungal colonies behind.
Our Restoration Services Include:
- Water damage analysis
- Water extraction
- Drying wet surfaces such as padding
- Cleaning and restoring of items such as linens
- Preventing mold or mildew growth
- Finding and repairing the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance companies
Why Call Paul?
- We answer and act quickly Based on the level of damage, Paul Davis pros may be able to restore water damage in your business in up to three days.
- We are qualified – With 50 years in operation and millions of spaces fixed, Paul Davis can solve your water damage situation.
- We help with your claims – Collaborating with insurance providers while bouncing back from water damage is stressful. We will talk to your insurance company to settle claims fast.
Don’t let water damage get the upper hand. Call your Radcliff Paul Davis franchise today!