Disaster Planning in Munfordville, KY
Ensuring business continuity is a part of every company’s planning process. However, plans like that typically involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a free consultation today, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties and management team, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.