Leitchfield, KY Disaster Planning
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a part of every company’s planning process. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a complimentary assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services in Leitchfield, KY following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.