Disaster Planning in Lebanon, KY
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Lebanon, KY is ensuring the continuity of their business. However, these plans usually involve things like data back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was designed with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.