Lebanon, KY Disaster Planning
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a free consultation today, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team.