Lebanon Junction, KY Bathroom Remodels
Bathroom remodeling is a tremendous opportunity to build something that fits you. Paul Davis is the right place to call if you are ready to make that happen. Every part of your project requires the utmost professionalism and care and Paul Davis will provide that for every project we manage.
Of course, there are many more benefits to a bathroom remodel that simply improving the aesthetics. Think of the items below when you are planning your project:
- Space: Are you feeling cramped in your shower? A new remodel may be able to find opportunities to give you more space.
- Equity: This is a common way to add value to your property, even if you aren’t planning to sell.
- Accessibility: A remodel is a great opportunity to add grab bars, benches, handheld shower heads, and other items that make bathing easier for the elderly.
- Technology: Consider all the developments in technology that have taken place since your home was built. Your remodel can include rain showers, jetted tubs, wall-mounted TVs, and more.
- Repairs & Improvements: This is the best time to correct or add something in your bathroom that you have always thought about.
To experience all of the benefits above, go to Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling in Lebanon Junction. We oversee your whole remodel, from the primary planning phase to project completion. We can take plan or ideas that you have developed and use them to create your perfect bathroom. Don’t know what you want other than something different? Let us direct you toward some of the latest trends and styles to help you create the ideal bathroom area. After the work starts, we are committed to completing the remodel to the very highest standards.
Why Paul Davis?
You likely link the Paul Davis brand with providing emergency response to homes and businesses following major damage. Through these services, we’ve learned the right way to repair and restore various properties following all types of damage. Bringing this expertise to home remodeling in Lebanon Junction was an ideal fit. No matter how your project looks, you can expect it to be safe and structurally sound for years.
Ready to get started with a complimentary consultation? Give Paul Davis a call!