Disaster Planning in Lebanon Junction, KY
One of the most critical parts of business operations in Lebanon Junction, KY is ensuring the continuity of their business. However, these plans usually focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property managers and owners in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team and tenants.