Disaster Planning in Hodgenville
Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of the business planning process in Hodgenville. But, these plans typically focus on things like emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary assessment, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.