Disaster Planning in Hodgenville
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a part of the business planning process in Hodgenville. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was developed specifically for property managers and owners. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary consultation today, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.