Disaster Planning for Residents in Hodgenville
There are many important parts of managing a business in Hodgenville, KY, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. But, these plans usually involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown now to receive your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.