Fire Damage Recovery of Hodgenville Businesses
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage for your business and slow work for months following. When folks think of fire damage, they usually think of the fire itself but ash and smoke can hang around the property much longer. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell of smoke for years after the fire.
The experts from Paul Davis understand how harmful fires can be to your business and operations. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing ash and smoke damage too. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Hodgenville performs prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties across the Hodgenville market.
- 24/7 emergency response – onsite and assisting you in hours
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from experts
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris removed without harmful chemicals
- Smoke odor neutralization, cleaning and air purification
- Thorough cleaning for your damaged inventory, equipment and other contents inside
- Water elimination – industrial grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction of the damaged areas
- Professional Sanitation used to keep out mold and mildew
We can bring your commercial property back to normal faster. Our training, cleaning techniques and years of experience help us complete the job properly the first time. We can salvage items using specialized equipment and cleaning methods, typically being able to restore the items inside your business to their normal condition. Additionally, We will guide you through the insurance provider’s process to make it as easy as possible for your business.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup experts at Hodgenville Paul Davis. Our Hodgenville service masters will be there to help.