Recover after a Fire in Greensburg
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in repairs for your storefront or office and slow work for months after. Heat and flames can tear down a building, but additional damage from smoke and soot may linger long after the fire has been quenched. Additionally, the odor left by these substances may hang in the air for years if neglected and hurt your business’ reputation.
Experiencing a fire can be devastating and Paul Davis knows that your beloved organization and livelihood are at risk. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide removing soot and smoke damage too. No matter what size, Paul Davis of Greensburg performs emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses throughout the Greensburg area.
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared within hours
- See the worth of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Building stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Environmentally friendly techniques for cleaning soot and other residue from fire damage
- Sanitation, smoke odor elimination and air purification
- Business contents cleaning – whatever your organization does, we can clean damaged goods inside
- Removal of moisture remaining after extinguishing efforts
- We will restore any section of your business that was harmed by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
Call your Greensburg Franchise
We know how difficult a fire can be on businesses, so we work fast to get your property back to normal. Our training, cleaning methods and years of experience help us complete the restoration correctly the first time. Harmed items or furniture is usually easy to revive for our experts and their tools. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will guide you through the insurance claims process to make it as painless as possible for you.
If your organization has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Greensburg Paul Davis. Our local service masters are available to assist.