Glendale Disaster Planning
There are many important parts of managing a business in Glendale, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. Usually, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property managers and owners, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a complimentary consultation today, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team.