Disaster Planning for Residents in Fort Knox
Every company needs to plan to guarantee business continuity. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Created with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown now to receive your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in Fort Knox, KY following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.