Disaster Planning in Fort Knox
One of the biggest parts of running a company in Fort Knox is ensuring business continuity. Normally, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property owners and managers, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.