Elizabethtown, KY Disaster Planning
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a major part of the business planning process in Elizabethtown, KY. However, plans like that typically focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Created with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free consultation today, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.