Disaster Planning in Brandenburg
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Brandenburg is ensuring business continuity. However, these plans usually involve things like data back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free assessment, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your tenants.