Brandenburg Disaster Planning
One of the most important parts of operating a company in Brandenburg is ensuring the continuity of their business. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property managers and owners, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.