Disaster Planning in Boston, KY
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. However, plans like that usually involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
The Paul Davis First Response Program was created with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown today to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.