Disaster Planning in Bardstown
All companies need to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. Typically, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should include the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property managers and owners, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.