Commercial Fire Damage Recovery for Bardstown
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in repairs for your company and halt production for months after. Heat and flames can rip apart a building, but additional damage from fumes and ash can stay long after the fire has been quenched. If left untreated, your commercial property will smell like fumes for years after the fire.
Surviving a fire can be devastating and Paul Davis knows that your beloved organization and livelihood are at risk. Fumes, ash and fire damage treatment are only a portion of what our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Bardstown performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties across the Bardstown region.
Trust the Best
- Assistance arrives fast and is ready 24/7
- Correct damage assessment, pretesting and estimations
- Building stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris removed without harming the environment
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Business contents sanitation – no matter what your organization does, we can restore damaged items inside
- Professional grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and additional tools designed to eliminate water caused by quenching the flames
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Measures to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Bardstown Paul Davis is Here for You
We know how difficult a fire can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to return your building back to normal. Our technical education, sanitation techniques and tools blended with our experience results in faster work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Harmed goods or furniture is often easy to renew for our professionals and their tools. We also help you file insurance claims to help the recovery process.
If your organization has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Paul Davis. Our local franchise will be there to assist.