Flood & Water Damage Cleanup Experts
If your property has been afflicted by flooding, it’s important to hire competent professionals to quickly take care of the problem. The staff at Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown is trained in handling flood and water damage of all shapes and sizes. Paul Davis emergency services operate 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, so we’re always ready to respond.
Taking care of water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to promptly get the job done. Contact us if you need direct help by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown will return your call within 30 minutes and reach your property within four hours.
Our Flood & Water Damage Cleanup Protocol
- Talk to Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- We Inspect & Assess – We would like to know your problem before moving forward, so we conduct a deep assessment to uncover the cause, solution and preventative measures.
- Water Removal – At Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown, we have powerful vacuums and pumps to remove flooding. The sooner you call, the sooner we can clean up the damage.
- Absorbing Water – The water might be gone, but serious scenarios may call for drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Clean Up – Stagnant water can cause stains and warping in the areas it rests on. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown applies advanced disinfectants to eliminate smells, stains, and warping and other damage stagnant water leaves behind.
- Reversing the Damage – The restoration team with Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown enters once the mess is gone to renew your home or business to its condition before the water damage.
Accidents That Cause Water Damage
- Refrigerator malfunction
- Basement flooding
- AC leaks
- Seasonal rains
Why Is Using a Licensed Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
Fixing water damage requires scientific methods and specialized equipment to dry out the area. It may depend upon a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can evade costly repairs in the future by choosing a skillful restoration company to handle situations like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are a few specific measures that you can take to make our job easier when we get there. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown today find out what measures you can take and get helpful advice and information about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You can’t sufficiently dry an area that has been damaged by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown will apply the suitable methods to your water damage to return you to your home as fast as possible.