Flood & Water Damage Mitigation Experts
Intense water damage is something that no one wants to deal with. If your home has suffered water damage, hiring the right company to do the job without interruption is essential. The contractors with Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown are experienced with flood damage, big or small. Our emergency services operate around the clock, so we’re always available to help.
Cleaning up water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to get the job done on schedule. Please let us know if you need direct aid by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown will get back to you within 30 minutes and reach your property within four hours.
What to Expect from Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown
- Contact Us – Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown to get help from our emergency hotline for help with damage.
- Diagnostics – We want to know your situation before treatment, so we perform a deep assessment to uncover the cause, solution and preventative measures.
- Getting Rid of the Water – At Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown, we use powerful vacuums and pumps to remove water. The sooner you call, the sooner we can remove the water.
- Absorbing Water – Though everything appears dry, bigger scenarios sometimes require drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Sanitizing – Stagnant water can cause stains and disfigurement in the surfaces it sits on. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown uses specialized tools and techniques to eliminate smells, stains, and warping and other problems stagnant water leaves behind.
- Restoration – The restoration team with Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown steps in after the damage is neutralized to restore your home to its original condition.
How does Water Damage Happen?
- Washing machine and dishwasher malfunction
- Poor plumbing
- Sewage backup
- Severe weather
Why Is Using a Licensed Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
Repairing water damage requires scientific methods and specialized equipment to dry out the area. It may require a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid expensive repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to take care of cases like this.
What Can You Do?
There are a few definite steps that you can take to make our job simpler when we arrive. Talk to the Paul Davis team today learn what you can do and get helpful tips and information about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You can’t sufficiently dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown will apply the proper approaches to your water damage to return you to your home as quickly as possible.