Disaster Planning in Elizabethtown, KY
There are many important parts of managing a business, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. However, plans like that usually focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property managers and owners, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown now to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.