Elizabethtown, KY Disaster Planning
There are several important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown now to get your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.