Elizabethtown, KY Disaster Planning
Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of the business planning process in Elizabethtown, KY. But, plans like that usually involve things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team and tenants.