Water Damage in Elizabethtown
Flooding damage comes from a few unanticipated sources. The average offenders are ceilings, basements and other surfaces. Paul Davis knows the best way to remove water damage of all forms. From entirely flooded companies to water stains, our technicians know how to remove damage to guarantee it doesn’t spread and promote mold growth.
Why Remove Water Damage?
There are a few ways your business can take on water damage. Damaged appliances such as dishwashers are prone overflow. Other man-made reasons for water damage include septic or sewer tank leaks, as well as overflowing bathtubs. These issues can start out minor. Whether resulting from malfunctioning plumbing or appliances, manmade structures can add to serious water damage. Whatever business you own, water damage can be a serious problem for your commercial property. If neglected, it may make your building prone to future damage caused by rot.
Flooding found in office buildings might also flow from nearby runoff from rivers or lakes. Intense rainfall or storms in Elizabethtown might result in flooding for residential or commercial property holders. Just like manmade floods, water damage that comes from natural causes may encourage fungal damage if left uncleaned.
Water Damage Removal Techniques
Whether your Elizabethtown business has experienced severe damage or just has a large leak to take care of, Paul Davis offers restoration and repair services to fix the problem. We can dry clothes in addition to structural features such as walls. Ask us about what we can do for your space today!
Our Repair Contractors Perform:
- Water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Drying wet surfaces like walls
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions like linens
- Removing mold or mildew damage
- Locating and fixing the cause of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance providers
Trusted Restoration Services
- Our staff answer and move quickly Varying on the amount of damage, Paul Davis experts may be able to restore water damage in your business in around three days.
- We’re knowledgeable – After 50 years of service and millions of properties restored, Paul Davis can handle your water damage situation.
- We will help with your claims – Collaborating with insurance providers when bouncing back from water damage is tough. We can help with your insurance provider to settle claims fast.
Don’t let water damage get the upper hand. Call your Elizabethtown Paul Davis franchise today!