Damage Caused by Water in Elizabethtown
Water damage starts from several surprising areas. Typical suspects include appliances. The Paul Davis pros know the best way to handle flood damage of all kinds. From totally flooded properties to water spots, our technicians are trained to extract damage to ensure it does not continue or continue mold growth.
Water Damage from Appliances and Weather
Malfunctioning appliances such as dishwashers or refrigerators have the ability to cause serious water damage around the building. These problems might start out minor. However, the flood may move throughout your office and encourage worsened problems from mold patches.
Flooding found in office structures may also flow from local runoff from rivers or lakes. Intense rainfall or storms in Elizabethtown may cause water damage for residential or business property owners. Just like artificial flooding, water damage that comes from natural causes can result in mold damage if left uncleaned.
What We Can Do
If your KY business has taken on severe damage or only has a large leak to remove, Paul Davis performs restoration and repair services to solve the problem. Our specialists will dry clothes in addition to structural areas such as furniture. Ask us about what we can do for your space today!
Our Restoration Pros Perform:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water extraction
- Drying damp areas like furniture
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions like books
- Preventing mold or mildew damage
- Finding and repairing the cause of pooling water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Helping with insurance providers
Why Paul Davis?
- Our staff replies and acts on time. Based on the level of damage, Paul Davis pros may be able to fix water damage in your commercial space in up to a few days.
- We are professional – With five decades in operation and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis will solve your water damage situation.
- We help with your claims – Working with insurance companies when recovering from water damage is tough. We will talk to your insurance company to finish claims fast.
For any of your water damage restoration issues, call Paul! 888-473-7669. Our staff will be ready to connect you with a specialist in the Elizabethtown area.