Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Elizabethtown is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair and clean up damage to residential, commercial and institutional structures caused by fire, water, storm, mold or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of first networks to work with the insurance industry to better service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring property damage
- Introduced the use of line item pricing and computerized estimating when estimating jobs.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in scientific methods and technology
- Created an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and terrific customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on offering services in the communities, towns and cities across the United States, having created a synergy of excellence, expertise and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home has been damaged by water, fire, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!